Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Dear Lynsky!

I recieved a scholarship last week.... I shall be depositing half of it in my EUROPE EXTRAVEGANZA bank account....:)
Also H1N1 is lame, my clinical has been cancelled until further notice... GAY.
Hows school for you?
P.S Im taking a language next semester for one of my electives!! im so excited! Ich spreche Deutsch!! lol

1 comment:

  1. lol I got my H1N1 shot last friday. And they've had 3 cases of it in the dorms at the U of S which resulted in their quarantine. If things get worse they'll probably shut down the school. Anyways, on top of everything, I'm thinking about switching my major and taking some summer courses. Plus my fam fam has decided to buy a house here...so I'm not only going to school, but also researching realty and taking guitar lessons and trying to hang out with Jem and other friends. Which has been super hard.
    Thanks for blogging, i know you're busy as well. It's nice though to hear from you.
    Ps. I want to go to the Ukraine. If that is possible. I had two Ukrainian immigrants in my class as speakers 2 weeks ago, and they were great.

    ReplyDelete