Hey,
Okay so I have some sad news :( I won't be able to keep our phone date. Due to the fact that my phone bill was absolutely ridiulous last month I am trying to limit my phone usage...Im sorry dude... We shall have to keep in contact this way.
So tell me, how did things work out with your classes? Have you decided what path to follow next semester?
P.S How excited are you to see the new addition to the fam fam? Although we will both be completly rejected by the grandpapa haha. I love the fact that her middle name is Tiffany... Grandpa will probably call her that!
ALSO... I will be in Lethbridge until December 16th or 17th .. will you be back by then? I would very much enjoy if our paths could cross! lol
Good luck with the rest of your school work! You will survive!
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That's too bad about your phone bill. But good for you Carina. You keep that phone bill down! lol I'm very excited to see the new addition to the competition. I'd better have great-grandchildren or something for the Grandparents soon, or we'll be completely rejected.
ReplyDeleteI'm right now deciding when to go back to Lethbridge. At one time Jeremiah wanted me to go to Swift Current with him for a few days. And he isn't done till the 14th. And for some reason didn't want to go back right after his exam. So I'm starting to think that I'll go home directly after my own exam and just go to swift for New Years. I want to see you!!
Good luck yourself with your exams and the last two weeks of classes! Woot!
Love,
Lynne