Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hey Carina!

So what do you think? Want to blog out our thoughts, feelings, psycho ideas to each other for this trip? Just think, every time you want to shout something out to me you can put it up on the wall and I'll be able to blog back to you and vice versa. It's marvelous! And the best part is when ever life starts to hand us hardships(cough...papers), we can come here and rejuvenate our passion for the best freaking trip to ever occur! What do you say?? Blog with me?

2 comments:

  1. DEAREST LYNNE!! I think this is a marvelous plan! I am still very excited for our journey, i have been on a quest for a job for quite some time ... no luck so far, but i will keep persevering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha do you feel like a leader lol i could only figure out how to be a follower!

    ReplyDelete